How links are chosen for DannyMartinez.com
DannyMartinez.com includes links to both internal (DannyMartinez.com) and external (non-DannyMartinez.com) websites. Links are selected for informational content they are linking from and are suitable for the likely audience.
These links are included for a number of reasons, including:
- for further relevant information or other key source material
- for background information
- for useful practical information
- for further informed comment
We do not link to external sites in return for cash, services or any other consideration in kind.
We link to sites purely on informational merit. These will most often be free to access, but users may sometimes be asked to register or subscribe before viewing content.
DannyMartinez.com does not accept submissions or requests. We selects links and evaluate websites on the basis of informational relevance.
Links to external websites
External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, DannyMartinez.com is not responsible for the content of external websites. This is because:
- DannyMartinez.com may not have produced them and/or cannot maintain/update them.
- they can be changed without DannyMartinez.com's knowledge or agreement.
Some of our external links may be to websites which also offer commercial services, such as online purchases.
The inclusion of a link to an external website from DannyMartinez.com should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners (or their products/services).
Sign posts and content information
Increasingly, DannyMartinez.com is making more video and audio content available online (via a video or radio player). DannyMartinez.com understands that:
- Any material on the homepage (DannyMartinez.com) must be suitable for a general audience including children.
- The first click from the homepage (DannyMartinez.com) should not normally lead straight to a page which includes material which is unsuitable for a general audience.
Where appropriate, visitors are informed of the nature of the material they might expect to see or hear by clear labelling on destination pages and on the video or radio players.